Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh the places you'll go





In my time as an arborist I have meet some very interesting people. I mean interesting in every sense of the word. People who you want to invite over for dinner, and people who you feel weird even sharing the same Zip code with.

During my time in Logan Utah I had the opportunity to prune a large Boxelder tree for a family featured on the show Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Being a volunteer for the show gave me the opportunity to participate in filming some of the big shots for the show.

While staging for the shots, I got close to the star of the show Ty Pennington. My coworker Brandon had a camera so I jumped out of the crowd and grabbed Ty and had Brandon take a picture. Then some girls in the crowd followed my lead, and jumped into the next picture. So the first shot it looks like Ty and I are old buddies, the next picture we are both wondering who all these girls are. It was an experience to say the least, I might go into the more gruesome details at a later date. I do still have my blue Extreme Makeover Home Edition shirt and white helmet. So Ty Pennington, Thanks for the memories.

No comments: